Thursday, August 20, 2009

9th July 2009 ~ Jem's 5th Birthday

Amazing how memories stayed with us throughout the years and brings on a smile whenever it arises...

At 4am I woke up to bake the first birthday cake I want to make for Jem... Sweetness filled me as I go through the batter, remembering how five years back, I woke up to inform Mark that the child's gonna arrive at around the same time.

It was hilarious to be online at 10plus and had frens telling me how they had to bug me on msn to head for hospital soon as well on that faithful day.

I'm happy to add on this cake for future reminiscene... Jem was very happy with it.


We celebrated the day in a simple way at Vivocity, getting his present, another Lightning McQueen collection. Yes... he is still crazy over the red car, showing strands of faithfulness in his character.
Indeed, my precious gem... may your faithfulness extends to the love for our Lord. For it is by His faithfulness, we managed to hold you in our arms... despited the weakness of the body.

No comments: