Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fishing at FW1

Was back at Bedok Jetty but an heavy downpour came along....

So we went off for dinner and came to check on this pond which had been closed for quite some while now. We saw huge monsters swimming in the pond baiting us to throw in some hooks...

Only had 2 hours as the place closes at 10pm. Managed to get a pomfret up and Mark had a short fight w a 'Lightning McQueen' before losing the hook....

An uncle there didn't want to bring his catch home passed us his harvest (that's the bonus for having cute kids)... Oh yah, thanks to him too for guiding me on where to get the fish.

These are the harvest and i had to use my biggest roasting tray from ikea to cook my pomfret. I wonder how should I settle the other unknown monster fish....




No comments: