Monday, April 21, 2008

Bake Bakery Bake

I was ill for quite some time... pretty unhappy that it took so long for me to recover this time round. So I decide to pick up my spatula and mixing bowl again to pass time. Yeah.. i know, i was supposed to rest as much as i can. Oh well, how much can one rest in the present of the 2 'monkeys' bouncing around.

I had tried chocolate cupcakes, butter cake and Japanese cotton cake.. all which i wasn't too satisfied with. Think i stopped baking for too long already thus just can't get the feel back.. thanks goodness before i get thoroughly discouraged, these little cuties turned up pretty decent. I decided to make these Banana Chocolate Chip Cupcake after Jerome complaint that the butter cake too oily to touch and wants to be fed instead... and the banana flavour was added in by accident... i bought the wrong flavour of fresh milk... oh well, it did turn out nicely fragranted.

Won't be stopping yet... i just gotten some nice advices from Mummy Irene to fluff up my sponge cake. Gonna try again soon... not to mention to get some lemon to bake some vol-au-vent... my favourite! YUM ! Yes, you guessed it right... i'm still not well... haiz~



No comments: