Monday, July 21, 2008

9th July ~ Jem turns 4!!!


My beloved Jerome turns four today!! I still remembered the time when he first stick his tongue out at me while the nurse attempted to clean him up.

Mark took leave and we headed over to Suntec area as I had a trade fair to attend. We had chosen to go for an DIY ice cream buffet over at Marina. It started as a normal steamboat w bbq then later on, they will change the tray n switch it to freezing cold. Ice cream mixture will then be poured in to be freeze into ice cream. Tiring work... and definitely a good workout for the arms.
Then I went to work while Mark brings the boys to Toys R'us for Jem to choose his present. He had to get Cars stuff again. haiz~
We met up and went off to Kallang for them to run free together w a remote controlled car. It's the usual playground they go and we had our cake cutting there as well. Jem was very happy with it although he wanted Tom and Jerry one. When he started to feed everyone, sharing that small cake of his.. I truly felt my boy have grown up.

How many years more do I have before he decides that celebration is more fun with his buddies....

No comments: