Sunday, July 20, 2008

7th July ~ Invitation to a birthday party

Jem was invited to a birthday party at Build-a-Bear over at Singapore Flyer.

Sad to say when we were on the way there, he was moaning insistently,"No ferris wheel...". Thus we didn't go up to the Flyer though he gotten a free ticket. But he did get pretty excited to step into a shop full of teddy bears.



We had breakfast at Popoeye Chicken and it was pretty much a disappointment... awww, it thoroughly kills any cravings I used to had for it.

The kids had great fun 'fixing' up their bears at various stations... and I had mine going through the shelves of cutie clothes...ooohhh they are simply tiny and pretty!! I was extremely tempted to get one bear for my own... thank goodness they didn't have one handsome enough to 'steal my heart'.

Jem named his Noddy and I'm not ashamed to say that Noddy now happily resides on my bed...

oh yes... it came with a box that's like a house and we spent an afternoon painting it up as well...





Overall, it was bearie fun...

No comments: