Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our Fourth Wedding Anniversary

Yeah! Applause... applause... Thank you Thank you!
Indeed I was overjoyed to survive my fourth year as a wife. No one raised an eyebrow when I announced I'm stepping into motherhood.. but perspirations broke out when I say,"I do." I still remember how my aunties loaded me with advices on being tolerating and understanding blah blah blah.. and explaining to my Ils how my living alone since young experiences made me erm... a 'little' difficult to live with.
So I'm proud to announce that not only I managed to live in harmony with 1 man (the most untidy kind of 'pet' I ever seen) but 3 of them. Those who still think its my retributions can jolly well laugh till your jaws cramp and stuck yah...
Anyway... we celebrated the occasion with a night stay at Waterfront Copthorne and a sumptuous Christmas Dinner at Cafe Brio in the most romantic way that we can have... with the kids.
View from our room
Went for a swim before dinner. It rained earlier so the water was freezing cold but the boys insisted on not getting out of the water. See how purple their lips turn into...
We wanted a couple shot... obviously the waiter that we asked felt that the kids come attached.
Yep... we upz the romantic mood by kissing under the big Christmas Tree...
with hugs too of course....
after several attempts of taking a family portrait on self timer... erm, yes.. this is the best we managed to get. It's quite a feat with 2 monsters involve you know.

No comments: