Monday, December 29, 2008

Transformer Meet session

Seen and read about how the mummies brought their kids to various characters meeting sessions or play etc during the school hols, somehow guilt gotten into me.

Not that we are lazy to bring them for stage shows, but so far they really don't show much interest.

But like i said, guilt gotten hold of me so I arranged to bring them for a meet up session with Mr. Optimus Prime... it was a mistake. Jem simply refused to go near the mascots! And he fussed so much that I wished to storm off like Bumble Bee if not for the fact that they barricaded the place up.
Oh well... at least it comforts me to know that they will definitely not appreciate having Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck walking up to them at Hong Kong Disneyland for now, so I jolly well can save up on it.

No comments: