Friday, January 23, 2009

Out of my windows

I have clickery click fingers... i think. Well, some of my photos do turn out pretty decent to me. But they are definitely not green enough for my liking... my fingers I mean.

But it's definitely not stopping me from digging into the compost. It's really therapatic... just like mud, soil are pretty much cooling and soothing to the hands as well. I simply love gardening... hmmm, as much as walking through a garden, a floral farm, a field full of wild flowers. Yah, I'm sure you get the picture.. it's plants that my passion blossom for.

These are the current view from my window... I sure hope the flowers are here to stay.

So those who would be kind enough to attend my funeral next time, please note that I would love to have ; tulips, lilies, gerberas of different colours, carnations, sunflowers, forget-me-nots and lavendars!

No comments: