Friday, January 23, 2009

A Prophecy? I hope not...

It was the kids' first day of school... so you can imagine what kind of haste Mark and I were in.

And in the midst of hustling, we saw this big message on the wall of our lift lobby. We were shocked! But first thing first, we gotta get the kids to school.
I got to admit... while we were in the car, i was going through strings of mix up desperate prayers for the kids and also for wisdom and patience not to jump at the driver next to me. Well, if the message was not meant for me, who else can it be?

After getting our reluntant kids closed behind the classroom doors, we discussed and made a call to the police. We were really worried and I definitely wouldn't want my door to have red paints for CNY.

Thank God that when the police guys were here, they confirmed it was a prank as the same message appeared on other floors as well with the unit numbers changed accordingly.

The worst victim here is the one with his number scribbled on the wall for contact... poor fella most probably gotta change his mobile. Yah... we called him and realised.. that it wasn't just a simple prank.

As for the kids... Jem spent his first day in class yawning away. Jay found a cosy corner to go zzzz. Haiz~

No comments: