Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back to My Blogging Days..

Wwow... It's been 4 months since I last blogged. Excuse for the absence? The arrival of our 3rd son, Jardin Ting.

No, I'm definitely not one of the good citizen that supports the government's call to procreate in action. That is not within my means.

So we added onto the family... a family puppy. One that is chosen and loved by all of us. It wasn't easy for us to come to a consensus on which kind of dogs we would want not to mention The One that we would all fall for. But by God's grace, after weeks of search... we found him.

Yah, another "him" despited my strong desire for another female in our midst. That elusive princess still did not materialise.

TAdA ! Jardin who joined us on the 10th May 2009, 6 months old as of this post :
The last few months wasn't easy for me really... to adapt to this new child of mine. While I love animals dearly... I'm more of a cat lover. Yes! I adore that arrogant, high and mighty creature. I love that baby who lazily lounge day in day out like some princess. So I've been busy learning to love this puppy who whines and craves for attention constantly... who follows me to every corner of the house... who care less for cleanliness (so very guy!!!)... who suffers separation anxiety... who constantly look at me with that set of doleful eyes hoping to be placed on the laps soon.

He definitely seeks attentions more than Jem and Jay!

But do I love him? Of course! Who can resist those sets of eyes? Thus the hours spent grooming, cooking, playing, training and walking him...

Another son... another gift from God...
And now I'm ready to be back on the blog... with more excitements in our lives.

No comments: