Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Brunch at Keppel Marina

There are times when we simply needed a place that can soothe our souls... and was one of the day. I had been feeling heavy from the recent calamities happening around us and needed some place to clear the gloom.

Jem wanted a day at the beach so we headed off to Sentosa.. halfway through, Mark though of a place to have the long brunch I wanted.. Keppel Marina. We have been there twice and all in the evenings.. This is the first time we go in the day.. and oh my, what a view!
I can't resist not having my usual rich chocolate cake and jem wants his chocolate muffin as usual. Mark wanted a sandwich with mango but it was not available and settled for this chicken pot pie instead.. It's heavenly!! yummilious!!
Did my soul gets healed? Of course! Standing in view of the sea, shiny white yachts and clear blue sky... it reminds me of the time when I'm all alone at Nice. There are always people ready to smile and bring on a smile. Even in the midst of tough time, there is always a reason to rejoice and smile for someone close... :)

No comments: