Monday, May 5, 2008

Vol-au-vent




Check this out!!! It's been ages since i made these...

It didn't turn out well this time round. The weather's real warm thus melting the pastry margarine faster than desired. Not to mention I had to leave the dough halfway thru to run down to pick dear Jem from the school bus.
It's still flaky, nicely layered but on the dry side and unevenly risen.
It was filled with tuna stired fried with shallots and seasoned with black pepper, tomato and chilli sauce... yum!

3 comments:

Elizabeth & Kenise said...

Hmmm Yummy u sure noe how to bake so next time muz come my place and teach me bake k.

Caroline said...

hahahah... sure. You can't wait for me to mess up your kitchen issit?? :p

Elizabeth & Kenise said...

Or let make it this way I go ur place and u bake and prepare while i juz sit at a side and check it out so after u r done i try it then when i am real free then i try to mimick wat u have done.

This idea sound better rite?