Thursday, June 5, 2008

Deep Fried Fish

It's really a bad day for me and I'm in those mood of not wanting to do anything... but then it's Thursday already. I don't wanna risk 'expiring' the greasy grouper lying frozen in my freezer thus I forced myself to get it cooked.

I love deep fried greasy grouper despite all the cleaning up needed after it. It just have this oomph taste to it.

But like I said... I wasn't in the mood. And when I'm forced to do things in such conditions.. i just get wacky ideas.

I decide to de bone it so that it become a flat piece of fillet and instead of the usual rice and corn flour... i used egg and breadcrumbs instead. hahahahah... Ta-da! My deep fried fish on a bad day





Ingredients :
1 Greasy Grouper, middle bone removed
salt
garlic pepper
cornflour
beaten egg
breadcrumbs

1) sprinkle salt and garlic pepper on fish to season.
2) coat fish all over with cornflour. Shake off excess.
3) coat fish with beaten eggs and sprinkle breadcrumbs all over. Pat to make sure the breadcrumbs stay on.
4) Deep fry fish till golden.

No comments: