Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's the School Hols

Yah.. It's the school holidays for Jem now and he is getting increasing bored at home.

I do make it a point to bring them out at least once an evening on weekdays but the weather is really not helping.

Brought them to West Coast via cab on this day although there's some dark clouds lingering around. My ever sensitive boy, Jem never ceased to point it out to me throughout the time there that it's gonna rain. I take it as an attempt to get me into Mac so that he can indulge in his fries...

Actually there's a lot of mummies there with their kids playing w sands... i wasn't the only one. But my boys simply dun seems to appreciate the grainier version of the sand there as compared to those at the beach so we went on down the tracks instead.

Then they found this see-saw and kiddie playground...






Finally I'm convinced that it's gonna rain and we went to get a comfortable seat in Mac while the kids do some scribbling. For those mummies still concerned about their kids' way of colouring.. Jem's one is not any better despite starting art from a tender age... look at his Mack.

No comments: