Thursday, June 19, 2008

Jurong Birdpark on 18th Jun

Finally we brought the kids to Jurong Birdpark although we lived in Jurong for close to 4 years now. We managed to get entrance tickets through CDAN, which was really a good thing cos I think we will be very disappointed if we had paid the full fare.
There's really nothing much in this park but we did have some enjoyable moments. Guess Jem did have fun though cos he keep saying,"kor kor happy." throughout the trip. And more importantly, did not request to be carried that much.

Of course we started the day with our favourite activity... eating. A traditional roti and egg breakfast... yum



Jem happily striking a pose with me at the entrance.. Yeap, you see it right. I did 'chop' off my long hair...



Lory Loft... one of the attractions which we enjoyed. The Lories were very noisy and have no qualms of pecking at the wrong places. But still, we had a good time feeding them. Jerome was pretty scare initially but got over it after a while.. Jayden? He just zzz through the noise. Sometimes, he simply amaze me.



Playground, of course... one of the place where the kids run wild and laugh away. I don't really understand why they do not have proper stairs to lead up to the slides? The kids gotta climb up someway or others.. mebbe it's their idea of being in the wild side. It really did not stop the boys though it nearly stopped my heart.




I brought extra clothes this time round.. I did !! I swear !! I did not stop them from playing at the water play area... but I didn't understand how they managed to have fun and yet keep dry either. Oh well, as long as they laugh...



More photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/ting-family/sets/72157605689662866/

No comments: